There are a number of reasons to offer health insurance plans to your employees. Here are some of the top benefits of business insurance plans Asheville NC:
- Lower premiums. One of the biggest benefits of business insurance plans is that group plans tend to be cheaper than individual insurance plans on average.
- Tax incentives. Another excellent benefit is that your business can deduct the cost of monthly premiums from your federal business taxes, and if you are a small business, you might even qualify for a tax credit.
- Improve hiring and recruiting. A strong benefits approach will help your business hire new employees and appeal to current employees, setting your business apart from your competitors.
- Employee loyalty and retention. Providing health insurance to your employees can help your business keep your current top employees for the long haul.
- Employee job satisfaction. Having happy and satisfied employees who are content with their jobs and their health benefits makes for a better business and happier employers.
- Healthier, more productive employees. When employees take fewer sick days and absences from work, they can achieve more and maintain their focus while having access to health care benefits and resources when nevessary. Better health benefits means healthier, more productive employees.
- Provide a healthy company culture. Show your employees that you truly care about them and their health by fostering a positive healthy company culture, encouraging wellness initiatives and offering health coverage.
- Pre-tax benefit for employees. Another excellent benefit of providing business health insurance is that there is more after-tax money available for your employees.
- Place health coverage within reach of employees. Providing group health insurance makes medical coverage more affordable and accessible to your workers.
If you are interested in business insurance plans in Asheville, NC, look no further than Integrative Family Medicine of Asheville!