Pin It

Dangerous Gas

While you may have several smoke detectors in your home or business to protect everyone from fire and smoke, you should also have a plug in carbon monoxide alarm. Carbon monoxide is a dangerous gas that can occur in a building at anytime. The major reasons for having this poisonous gas in a building are from a faulty furnace or having a car’s fumes entering a structure. Carbon monoxide is an invisible, tasteless and odorless form of poisonous gas that damages the lungs and brain, leading to death.

Loud Alarms

If you are awake when there is carbon monoxide contamination, then you may become dizzy or nauseated, so it is imperative to leave a building immediately. However, you might simply think that you are ill, and if you go to sleep, then death will occur. Alternatively, a building can fill up with carbon monoxide at night because a fireplace’s fumes are not rising properly through the chimney. You won’t notice this deadly gas while you are asleep, but with a plug in carbon monoxide alarm, you will wake up quickly from the noise.

Contact Us

When you are tired of using a lot of batteries in your business or home, using plug in carbon monoxide alarms is more convenient. You don’t need to make holes in the wall or ceiling for these emergency detectors. It is fast and easy to plug the device into an electrical outlet after reading the owner’s manual to understand how to program the item. Garages, bedrooms, offices and living rooms are great places to have these alarm systems as an extra level of protection for your employees or family. For additional information about important safety equipment for your residential or commercial property, contact First Alert Inc.

About The Author